Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cloth napkins

I came across some of my vintage cloth napkins today. I collected these treasures from yard and estate sales but never used them much because I wanted to "save" them for a special occasion. Who am I kidding? We hardly ever have dinner parties or special luncheons, so I thought I would get a few out to use this next week. I put them in a cute little basket on the edge of the counter and hopefully I'll remember to use them!

Who knows, maybe I can get the boys to start using their napkins and stop wiping their mouths on their sleeves!

3 comments:

CassB said...

Those are really cute!!

And when you figure out how to stop the boys from doing that...let me know so I can get mine to stop ;)

MamaEscandon said...

I've been thinking about making the switch to cloth instead of paper towels. Forget going green, I'm cheap!

JoAnnC. said...

AMEN my cheap sista! I already do two loads of laundry a day, so what's a few napkins thrown in?