Monday, October 5, 2015

Round 2 of the 21 Day Fix

I just completed my second round of the 21 Day Fix 
with really good results 
AGAIN!  
In case you missed it, here are the before and after pics 
from my first round:


And here I am today:



Only eight pounds down BUT I've lost major inches in my abdomen, hips, and legs!  I think the weight loss would be more but I'm gaining muscle because I'm lifting weights five days a week.  Overall I am very happy with the results!

Since beginning this weight loss/healthy living journey in June, 
I'm down 47 pounds.

I may not look like it, but I sure FEEL like it!

All the new clothes I bought in July are too big now...
and for me, that's a really great problem to have!

And today while Doug and I were at the gym, I got SO dizzy.  I felt like I was going to puke.  I think it's time to get rid of my blood pressure medicine, what do you think?


I have about three more weeks until I follow up with my MD. 
 Just enough time for another round of the 21 Day Fix!  
Will let you know how that follow up goes. 
 I expect great things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!!! You look amazing and I'm excited that you're feeling great. I need to read back and see what this 21 day thing is all about!

You encouraged me a couple years ago by your walking and got me into it a bit. I fell off that wagon but have started back up again and can now walk 2-3 miles a day!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work. You are an inspiration.

Monica