Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Baby It's COLD Outside!

It FINALLY feels like winter here in south Texas!
We woke up this morning to a temp of 36 degrees and 25 mph winds blowing off the hay field behind our house.  
A chilly start to our day, but I love it!
It's a good day to stay inside, snuggle up on the couch, 
binge on Netflix, and drink hot cocoa all day long.


Now that my kids are older, I set up this little hot cocoa/coffee bar so that they can enjoy a cup of comfort any time of day...and now that they're older, I'm not in fear of one of them stealing the butter cookie tin and eating the whole thing behind the couch...
  I'm lookin' at YOU, John Paul Creamer!


Everything you see here came from, you guessed it, 
DOLLAR TREE.

Included in our hot cocoa bar:
Large silver serving tray
Snowman cup with peppermint sticks
Danish butter cookies
Jar of mini marshmallows
Jar of Andes Chocolate   Mints
Pepperidge Farms Pirouette
Nonni's Biscotti
A shaker of cinnamon
Torani Sugar Free Hazelnut syrup 
(NOT from Dollar Tree, but I can't drink my coffee without it!)

And because you know how much I LOVE me some Dollar Tree,
I couldn't help but decorate my kitchen window sill that sits right next to the hot cocoa bar:



Y'all, those cinnamon scented pinecones, my fave!

Now you’re ready to enjoy hot cocoa at any minute of the day or night with ease. Your guests will also love your set up 
and you’ll help them to feel right at home.
Plus, I don't think there is anything a little
chocolate can't fix.
Am I right?

No comments: