Friday, February 1, 2019

The Most Important Surgery Prep of All!

 My surgery is happening in just a few days 
and I feel like I'm pretty well prepped.
The house is cleaned, meals are ready in the freezer, 
furniture rearranged for easier mobility, and everyone is clear on their upcoming responsibilities....
ESPECIALLY my seven year old.

She has the most important job of all.

She's in charge of my morning coffee.


Coffee IS life.
And my brain doesn't function until it's adequately caffeinated.  


The nights are going to be long during this recovery.  
I never sleep on my back, much less on my back with my foot elevated in the air.  So this morning cup of coffee will be essential in waking me up, helping me mimic socially acceptable behavior, 
and keeping me out of prison.


And I've taught my girl just how to make the perfect vanilla latte!


Who needs a milk frother when you have an 
energetic seven year old?


We'll work on her "milk art" later...


And VOILA!
Mama's perfect cup of coffee made with a LATTE love!

No comments: