Saturday, October 5, 2019

The Chaffle

This stuff is LIFE changing!
I have found that the keto diet has been the only way I can loose weight.  It just works for my metabolism.  
But gosh, I sure do love bread!
There are a ton of low carb "bread" recipes out there, but let's face it, it's a poor substitute for the real thing.  
So let me introduce you to the 
CHAFFLE.


It's simply one egg, 1/2 cup of cheese, 
and one tablespoon of almond flour.
Add any ingredients you like to this basic recipe...and I REALLY like pepperoni and jalapeno!
Cook it for five minutes in a waffle maker, and voila!
A scrumptious, low carb, bread-like slice of heaven!


Use them as buns for hamburgers, sandwiches, 
or just eat them plain.
They are super filling, super delicious, and about one carb per chaffle.  I may never go back to regular buns or sandwich bread ever again!

YOU'RE WELCOME!

No comments: