Sunday, November 10, 2019

Just One Dollah Makes Me Hollah!

If you're not going to the Dollar Tree for your holiday decorating, then what are you actually doing with your life?  

This store has really stepped up their game in the decor department!


 By now, every Dollar Tree on the planet is stocked full with Christmas decor for you guessed it....a BUCK!


Last year, I made the cutest (and cheapest!) Pottery Barn knock off tablescape village using these miniature houses and ornaments, I combined them with garland and lights that we already had and it only cost me around forty dollars.  


Get all your wrapping paper, gift bags, tags, and bows here too!
Why spend tons of money when they are just going to be ripped into by excited children and later trashed?
You'd pay upwards of 4-5 dollars a bag elsewhere, and these bags are nice and thick with adorable prints.


I purchased several of these pics, some burlap bows, and every single ornament they had that contained a pinecone or pine greenery to create my kitchen tree.


The whole thing was less than fifty bucks...TREE INCLUDED!


(Tree not purchased at Dollar Tree, got it from Walmart for $25) and it makes a cute addition to our Farmhouse kitchen.

And yes, I've turned into one of THOSE PEOPLE.
You know the ones...they decorate for Christmas the day after Halloween.  I just can't help myself, I love this time of year!
So just play along, and run yourself down to the Dollar Tree, too!

No comments: