Wednesday, July 1, 2020

At One Month Post Op...

I am exactly four weeks post op from having a Triple Arthrodesis Revision.  And according to my surgeon, it was a crazy difficult surgery to perform with lots of manipulation to my foot and bones.  This same time with my last surgery I was still in bed praying for death!  
But this time....


We are hitting the beach!


Doing double header baseball games!


Heading to church for this girl's 
First Holy Communion!


And I'm in the kitchen processing the garden peppers and tomatoes into gallons 
(literally gallons!) of salsa!

I have little to no pain at all, and simply can't remember the last time I had to take any medication for pain.  I have another six weeks, at least, in this cast but I cannot wait to get it off and get walking again.

And when I do...y'all better watch out!

No comments: