Thursday, July 22, 2021

My Little Bruiser!

This girl will be the death of me!
She has had more serious injuries and broken bones than all of her brothers COMBINED!

I think it gives her a thrill to give 
her mother a heart attack.

SWOLLEN SHUT

Last week she fell off of a Hover Board. 
I tried to play it cool and not give her the satisfaction of seeing me squirm...
I failed.
She literally had a goose egg on her forehead, a bloody nose, and her orbital socket was swelling and changing colors by the minute.


So her nurse mother and EMT father did something we NEVER do,
we took her to the ER.
One CT scan and several hours later,
she got the "all clear" to come home.
No brain bleed and no skull fracture.

Some would argue that she must have inherited her thick 'noggin from her mama.


She is no longer on concussion/brain rest precautions and today she announced 
she was ready to get back on her skateboard.

So...


We went shopping for helmets today!


No comments: