Monday, June 18, 2007

The good 'ol summer time!

It was a lazy summer day at the Creamer household today! After the usual grind of school work and chores, the boys headed out to the pool. I swear these kids are half fish! They'd happily spend the entire day at the pool and burn to a crisp.
Here are some fun pics of them in action:
I call this one "Bellyflop" (ouch!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here comes the "Cannonball"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's a thumbs-up for fun in the sun from JP!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seems I was the only one productive today! I canned 12 pints of salsa! After all that canning, I was ready for a jump in the pool, but instead Danny and I laid down for a nap!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(...and yes, I know there are only 11 pints in the picture! We *had* to open one when the boys came back from swimming....quality control, you know!)

2 comments:

Therese said...

wow. You will have to post your recipe on dcf. I would love to try some home made salsa.

JoAnnC. said...

This is where I go to find ALL the info on canning, freezing and preserving: http://www.pickyourown.org/allaboutcanning.htm

I used their salsa recipe to can my own!