Monday, December 27, 2010

I need a holiday from the holidays!

We had a very joyful, yet busy, Christmas weekend, it was so good to be with family and friends!
I think the stress of the holidays and working nights (not to mention the umpteen patients who came to the unit with flu symptoms - and didn't have the common courtesy to cover their coughs!) has left me sick. I started feeling it on the way home from Baytown last night. But after 14 hours straight of sleep and massive doses of Vit D3, Vit C, and elderberry tincture, I'm starting to feel much better.
Thanks to Nana and Aunt Bonnie I won't have to cook for a week!
I'm spending the next few days off to heal and get my house back in order from all the Christmas chaos.

See you after the new year!



1 comment:

Therese said...

so sorry you are not feeling well JoAnn but glad you are on the road to recovery.

I hope 2011 is a great year for you, Doug and the boys.