Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mama's day off...

Should you come looking for me today I'll be out in the backyard with a tall glass of this:



Nothing on the agenda today but watching my garden grow!

Work has been HO-REN-DUS!
Someone once told me,
"What a wonderful job you have, you can't have too many babies!"

Well let me tell you,

OH YES YOU CAN!


My feet and back still hurt from the umpteen-thousand deliveries we've had, and if I see another pregnant woman coming at me in the next 24 hours I just might go postal (or at the very least develop a serious facial tick!).

So my dear family, you get the day off...
Play in the sprinklers, go pick black berries, watch the humming birds ... or just sit with me in the back yard with your own glass of sweet tea,
'cause I'm not sharing!


Oh, and don't forget to bring the leftover Easter candy with you!

No comments: