Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

I finally broke down last week and purchased one of these:


Attractive, huh? I wear it under my scrubs on the days I work. It makes a girl feel special and pretty...kinda like expensive, lacey lingerie.

One night I sent Doug out for a box of these:Ok, so they were more for him than for me!
Who says I snore? I don't snore!

My next purchase was a lovely pair of compression hose:

Only mine are thigh high.
Only the best for us old ladies gorgeous divas!

So if you see me lounging around on my hemorrhoid pillow with my orthopedic shoes propped up and sippin' on my Metamucil and orange juice cocktail...

Don't be Hatin'!



Lilypie Maternity tickers


2 comments:

Linda said...

You go, girl!

Therese said...

Oh I most certainly wouldn't hate you for being so beautiful. I Love love this post.