Friday, April 20, 2012

Summer sewing for the Divine Miss M

A few weeks back I started on some summer sewing for our sweet Mary Grace. I found this super cute pattern on Etsy and quickly
went to work. 
 
Quite the fashionista, isn't she?
I really love the prints now available at Hobby Lobby, and with their weekly coupons and sales, little outfits like this go together for a steal!
I think I'll also make a few out of my vintage sheet scraps.  
That will be cool and light for these HOT Texas summers.
My sweet little Gingers! 
squee!
Check out more fabulous sewing projects at 
In the Heart of My Home
needle and thREAD  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious outfit and very cute kiddies! :)

Spinneretta said...

I admit, I am a huge Hobby Lobby fan- but that's OK because the whole family likes it there (only in different sections of the store LOL).
Yes, she is definitely a fashionista in training- and oh so cute with it :)
Lovely job on her outfit!

Elizabeth Foss said...

Oh, that face! I love the sewing, but the baby face about did me in:-)