Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sorry I've been M.I.A.

My goodness it's been a minute since I've last visited this space!
The Creamers have been on a whirlwind since spring began with Ryan moving away from home, two of the boys playing baseball in two different cities, JP's art classes and shows, and little Mary Grace's dance lessons.  I was also working five days a week to get us to Florida for the Homeschool World Series and family vacation!

Here are the highlights:
Pensacola Beach

 The Homeschool World Series

Kyle's last game as a Senior
DISNEYWORLD!
JP's recent art show entries.
He took 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd in his division!

Mary Grace's dance recital.
Yep, she's the one in the middle...in tears.


Danny's team won the league championship
Now we are on to the All Star games!

I look forward to getting back here more often because I have so many new projects, the garden is in full swing, and the kids have been doing lots of interesting things.

Pop in again soon!

No comments: