Friday, May 26, 2017

The Creamer Garden ~ 5.26.17 (a.k.a The Sunflower Edition)

Every year since we've moved here,
I've given a kid or two a packet of sunflower seeds 
and told them to plant them.
This year was a little different.
Mary Grace went WILD with the seeds!


It seemed like every time we'd visit the store, 
we'd have to get another packet of seeds.


Mary Grace has obviously been very busy!
Sunflowers are popping up in the most delightful places
and their sunny faces make me so happy.


The bees are loving them,
which means my vegetable garden is loving them, too.


As a matter of fact,
due to Mary Grace's planting enthusiasm,
I've discovered that sunflowers make excellent supports for growing cucumber vines!


And drying sunflower heads make beautiful table decorations.


I want to be like the sunflowers.
Even on the darkest of days,
I will stand tall and find the sunlight!


Wishing you the sunniest of days!
See you next week.
#CreamerGarden


No comments: