Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I Have Become The Crazy Tomato Lady!

Just call me, "The Crazy Tomato Lady."
I guess I could have worse names.
I am currently obsessed with the hierloom tomatoes growing in the garden right now. 
 If truth be told, I take care of them better than I take care of my children...


I check on them multiple times a day.
Feed and water them religiously.
I play Spotify for them while I'm weeding.  
They LOVE 'Panic at the Disco.'


I lay awake at night worrying if they're being attacked by horn worms.
And I have more pictures of my prized heirloom tomatoes 
than I have of my children on my Instagram account.


So tell me, what would YOU rather look at?
Glorious vine ripened tomatoes lovingly grown from heirloom seed...

Or this motley crew?



It's a tough call.


No comments: