Friday, July 2, 2010

Want to make God laugh? Tell him your plans!

I was all packed and ready for another adventure in Minnesota...a three week long adventure! But the agency called today to say that for the time being that the Minnesota Nurses Association and the hospital systems had reached a tentative agreement.
That means the strike is off!


Good for them, sucks for me!

After a little hissy fit I realized that it's all good, I mean I thoroughly believe that God is in control and I need to just calm down and trust in His plans (something my dear husband has known all along!) So I called the local nursing agency here in town to tell them I'd be available the next two weeks and during that time I'm going to contemplate a travel assignment to either California or Washington, D.C.


Yes, a prayerful discernment is what's in order here!
That, and LOTS of unpacking!



No comments: