Friday, January 8, 2016

Checking in

So it's been a couple of months since I checked in 
regarding my weight loss journey.

This is me now,
50 pounds lighter!
sweaty gym selfie


I'm not going to lie, I was a total slob over the holidays.
I ate, and ate, and enjoyed every tamale and sweet homemade treat.
But now I'm back on the 21 Day Fix 
and in the gym 4-5 days a week.
My goal is to lose 50 more pounds by June.  
At 46, my body isn't willing to give up the extra pounds so easily but I'm going to give it all I've got.

I feel great!
People tell me I look good all the time.
I've found a new love of skinny jeans and cowboy boots.
And my husband has even threatened to take me out dancing!

So far 2016 is looking like
a very good year!

For more on my weight loss journey, click on the "Health" tab in the label cloud to the left

No comments: