Monday, March 5, 2018

Baseball Mom Survival Bag


Baseball season is in FULL SWING
(haha, no pun intended!).

We find ourselves on the road a lot this time of year and I thought I'd share a handy tip that will keep you prepared because let's face it, we all leave the house in a hurry, and most days I'm lucky if my six year old leaves with matching shoes!

Pack your bag with these essentials and leave it in your vehicle.  
I put my stuff in a small backpack, that way I just sling it over my shoulder and we're off!


    Wipes                       Hand Sanitizer
Flushable wipes       Sun Screen
Kleenex                     Bug Spray
          Bandaids                 Pepto Tabs or Tums
Powder                  Chapstick
              Benadryl                 Antibiotic Ointment
Ibuprofen                     Snacks



Just add chairs, baseball equipment, and a case of water 
and we are off for a day of baseball.
All bases are covered.
(haha, pun intended!)


And if you're wondering, my son is the one in the iron mask.
#ThrowYouOutEveryTime

No comments: