Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Happy Easter!

This year's Creamer Easter was quite eventful.
It all started with me ruining Mary Grace's life by asking her to eat lunch, and it just spiraled downhill from there 
to full on melt down mode....
in front of her grandparents....at their house.
It was an awesome display of my parenting skills,
I managed not to beat her in front of them
(I couldn't find my wooden spoon!)

Is it because she's a girl?

Is it because of the red hair?

Is it because Hell hath no fury like my kid catching me 
throwing away ANYTHING, EVER? 
 I have to smuggle out broken plastic Easter eggs and candy wrappers out of the house like a Mexican drug lord!


Here is the ONE picture from the day that was captured.
And don't let that angelic face fool you!

This is the day that the Lord has made,
let us rejoice and be glad!
May you all have a blessed Easter season!

No comments: