Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Random Acts of Kindness


GOD BLESS AMAZON PRIME!

Seriously, y'all!

It's a week before Christmas, and I am refusing to put on a bra and change out of my sweat pants to go out shopping.  
But just 15 minutes on my phone,
 and I have gifts for the whole family!

My back hurts just looking at this delivery!

It's a Christmas miracle!

So as a small act of kindness to the delivery men and women 
who literally bring Christmas to my door, 
I thought I'd set out a "thank you" basket of snacks and drinks.


Delivery drivers must have a love/hate relationship with the holidays.  I mean they've got to love that people are so excited to see them but must hate the sheer volume of packages this time of year.  Besides, have you ever tried to find house numbers in the dark....when it's raining or snowing?


So THANK YOU to all the hard working delivery drivers!
And if you're lucky enough, you might get a kiss or a shake from one of these royals:


Or they just might beg you for a snack, too!

No comments: