Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome to my day

Last night, I had the brilliant idea of taking some melatonin to help me sleep better. I figured if the recommended dosage of one tablet worked, then two must really work good! So I take two and have a blissful night's sleep. I get up at 7:30 am, and although a little groggy, I go about my day. I nodded off while making my morning cup of tea and actually fell asleep when checking my email! I have been in a fog all day totally unable to physically keep my eyes open! I finally gave up and went to take a "short" nap around 2pm....I just woke up now at 6pm! It's going to be a looooong night tonight!
While I was napping on the couch, Shorty, the neighborhood dog, hopped up on the couch and snuggled up on my bum (much to John Paul and Danny's delight!)
Thanks to Doug for taking this lovely picture of me and for letting me sleep allll day long!

No comments: