Sunday, January 26, 2020

My Baby Boy Is 15!

This sweet boy, my fourth born son, Daniel, turned 15 last week.
I don’t know if I’m ok with that!
He’s the last of my boys to grow up.
I can still remember the smell of his little bald head.
His love of Legos was legendary.
So quiet, so kindhearted, and ALWAYS 
thinks of others before himself.
He tolerates me even though I know I drive him nuts sometimes.


So what did this guy want for his birthday?
“To eat all the shrimp in Galveston!”
So that’s what we did...with a little side trip to Moody Gardens. 


And a surprise meet and greet with Pete Rose!


        Because this boy literally eats and breathes BASEBALL!

It has been the greatest honor of my life to be your mom. You are a precious treasure that I have been entrusted with and I will never be the same. So hoping you had the happiest of birthdays, and while I don’t wish you’d stop growing up...
I just wish you’d slow down a little.

Love,
MOM

No comments: