Monday, September 21, 2009

The house guest -part deux

Dearest Nana,
I hope you are having a wonderful time in jolly old England!
Say hello to the Queen for me!
I was very excited to hear I was staying with Doug, Jo, and the boys while you were away. I always have a great time at their house (like the last time you went gallivanting off to Las Vegas).

But there is one thing you neglected to tell me.

Now they have a...a...

..oh, I cannot even bring myself to say it!


They have a dog!

Oh, it is just a monstrous thing!

I've endured my stay the best I could under the circumstances.

This beast invades my personal space.
What's with all the butt sniffing?


They let this dog get up on the couch
with the rest of the people.


She is quite the barbarian!
Begging for treats,
barking at strangers,
running around the house chewing up everything in sight!


Speaking of chewing,
this dog does have some pretty good toys, though.


Hurry home soon, I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Abby:
Who let that dog in my house?



No comments: