Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions...


It's that time of year again, new year's resolution making.
In the past I've never been one much to do this. I've learned (from experience) that most resolutions peter out by mid February! But this year I have fresh feeling of resolve and what the new year has to bring, so why not?
This year I really plan to bring the liturgical year to life in our home. The Church calendar is so rich with celebration and tradition and it is a shame that we do not do more than we do. Passing on the faith to our children is foremost in our lives and what better way to do that than living the Church year.
It's going to take a lot of planning...but hey, I'm one big anal planning/organizing mess!
So join us along the way in celebration of our Holy Catholic faith!

And have a happy new year!


1 comment:

Therese said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too JoAnn. I was thinking earlier today that I want to teach the children more about living the liturgical year. I really want them to be more aware of saint days and celebrating them especially. It is such a rich heritage.