Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some people call it "nesting"...


I call it an episode of
HOARDERS!


I've been sloooowly trying to declutter and organize the house before the baby comes. It's been SUPER easy with four rowdy boys, homeschooling, and working full time!

I decided to clean out the water heater closet this week.

I should have just stayed in bed.

We had crap piled almost to the ceiling in that little 6X3 closet!

Three trash bags and a gallon of sweet tea later, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief as that little task was marked off my list.

Now the empty closet is the secret headquarters for super heroes!
Shhh....don't tell anyone!





3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm not even pregnant and I've been doing this all summer. The heat keeping us all indoors, killing anything and everything we tried to do outdoors...I've got one more room to really organize, then it is just a matter of getting my hands on a TON of empty totes. And paint. Got to paint three bedrooms this fall, and clean the carpets throughout the house. The painting will wait til it cools down, but I'm going to go ahead and do the carpets ahead of that, since I really want the a/c to suck the moisture out...ykwim.

Anyway, GOOD GOING! Love to see empty floor space!

Anonymous said...

Ah Oh! Did you say SWEET tea? :0 :) Sarah

JoAnnC. said...

it's either a "half and half" (half sweet half non-sweet) from McAllister's or Buc-ees or sweetened with stevia these days! BOO!