Tuesday, July 25, 2023

A New Job For Me?

I have been out of work since November of 2022.  My 31 year nursing career was cut short by refusing to take the Covid vaccines. I have been in quite the funk about it for longer than I care to mention!  I don't want to go back to bedside nursing, so I've been applying to random jobs in remote nursing, retail, and food service, 
YOU NAME IT!!!  
No one wants a 54 year old former nurse.
I've prayed and prayed for the Lord to show me where to go and what to do.  
He has been painfully silent.
And yet, he has provided for us every single day!

I like to be creative and I like to be at home.  
I LOVE to garden and sew, so that was my outlet in dealing with my depression.  
I often post my projects on Facebook and other social media and inevitably I get several private messages offering to buy my creations.  
I began to think, why not sell what I create?

So I'm here to announce my new online store:

HERB & THREAD

Handmade soaps, tinctures, salves, balms, etc...made from herbs organically grown in my own backyard and that I and my family use ourselves.  Also, a variety of hand sewn products that tickle my fancy.
I'm busy making products to launch the store and will let you know as soon as it's up and running!

In the meantime, say a prayer for me!
I think this is where the Lord is leading me.


No comments: