Tuesday, July 18, 2023

The Three Oil Soap

It's too hot to garden, I can only clean the house so much, and my sewing machine is broken!  In a fit of boredom, I busted out my soap making bin and searched for the perfect soap recipe, and I think I've found it.

I call it my "Three Oil Soap."


It's a lovely, old fashioned soap.
You know, like Granny used to make out by the "cement pond" and Ellie Mae used it and she had the most beautiful skin in all of Beverly Hills!


It's makes the most creamy bars and the ingredients are very moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.

Three simple oils:
Tallow
Castor Oil
Coconut Oil

Unscented, no preservatives, organic.


I'm not sure I can wait the six weeks 
for them to cure!
 
These will be available in my online store in August and I can't wait for you to try them, too!






No comments: