Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three ingredient peanut butter cookies


Yes, you read it right!
I was looking for an easy cookie recipe and found this one on www.alllrecipes.com:

One cup of peanut butter
One cup of sugar
One egg

THAT'S IT!

As usual I had to jack with the original recipe:
I used:
One cup of natural peanut butter
One cup of organic cane sugar
One farm fresh egg
1/2 cup of oats
2 T. ground flax seed
2 T. wheat germ
1 tsp. baking powder (just to lighten it up)

This is a very dangerous recipe to have. I mean, what if you're sitting around watching a movie late at night and get the urge for something sweet? There's nothing to stop you from making these simple cookies....batches and batches of cookies!
Very dangerous I tell 'ya!

1 comment:

Kalona said...

Mmmm. Your additions make the recipe sound even better, especially the oatmeal.