Thursday, October 24, 2013

The best kept secret in town!


Let me tell you, the best kept secret in our small town is the 
Wharton County Jr. College 
Cosmetology Department.

My son is currently enrolled there and made an appointment for me in the salon for a cut and color.

Here is a "before" picture, 
what a hot mess!


And after,
a HAWT mess!



The salon allows students to practice on live clients and clients get salon quality services at rock bottom prices!  
This cut and color only cost me $18!

I know, right?

I can't get a decent cut for that amount!

They offer a very wide range of salon services including:

Manicures: $4
Facials:  $10
Eyebrows:  $2
Updo:  $10
Perm:  $20
Even a "Spa Package" for just $20!

The students are closely supervised by licensed instructors.  The salon is clean, students are friendly and well trained, and name brand professional products are used.  I really wish I had known about this treasure years ago, I could have had a different hair color and style every month!

So visit your local beauty college, 
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

And if you live in Wharton, call WCJC and schedule an appointment with my boy, Ryan.
He does a great job, and I'm not the least bit biased!