Thursday, June 25, 2009

A TV product that really works!

My feet are like a desert. They are dry, flaky, cracked and calloused. There is no way you could call them pretty. I abuse them every day, yet I barely ever take care of them.
I'm too cheap to spend 30 bucks on a pedicure and way to embarrassed to let anyone else work on them. I was in the local drugstore and saw some Ped Eggs on display and decided I should give them a try. Let me tell you, it was the best ten bucks I've ever spent!
In minutes, the Ped Egg sheared off layers of calloused skin without any discomfort. The buffing pad made them soft and smooth. After a slathering of lotion I was ready for flip-flop season!

What the Ped Egg did for my feet is no less than a miracle....go get one today!


2 comments:

The Creamer Family said...

I have the same problem, and I bought one at Walgreens in December. It really does work!

Rachel said...

Wow, JoAnn! Your feet are much smaller than I would have thought! ;-)

I've thought about buying one for the same reason (esp since a couple of ladies we know have tried them and liked it)...but its one of 'those' things--the "its not really necessary so save the $10"...I agree with you on the cost of the pedis...I just can't see spending it..much less the letting someone else mess with my feet...