Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged for a meme

I was tagged by Dana on the DCF Ladies Blogring (Under "Reasons why my laundry isn't getting done" on the right------>)

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
We attend the N.O. but have occassionally attended TLM.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
The closest one to us is a little over an hour away.

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
"The Cafeteria is CLOSED!"

4. Are you a comment junkie?
Nope.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Nope.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Yup.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
The Winners of the Texas Lottery (is there such a blogroll?)

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I start with Aussie Coffee Shop and work my way down the roll.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Yes. April, Dana, Karen, and Chris

10. What are you reading?
Does my daily crossword puzzle count?

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
I'm hoping that site is a parody, because if it's real.....

Tagging Karen (SA-Mom) if she feels up to it!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Spirit of Vatican II is a parody. I get a kick out of "Sister Fairah" every time I scroll down the page *VBG*

H F J said...

"7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
The Winners of the Texas Lottery (is there such a blogroll?)"

That really would be a nice blogrole to be on :-D

And I had the same feeling about Spirit of Vatican II... according to Mum it's a parody. Phew!

Therese said...

It is a parody. I am on the banned blog sites. I think that Fr. Tim and Sr. Fairah maybe a very orthodox traditional priest and nun.

I wonder if Sister Mary Martha is Sr. Fairah.