Saturday, August 27, 2011

It all caught up to me!

I was scheduled to work Friday, and I DID show up...

AS A PATIENT!

(my monitor screen with contractions every two minutes.)


I woke up about 2:30 am with contractions and tried to ignore them until 5am when I finally woke Doug up and told him we had to go get checked out. After a couple of IV bags, blood work, and some medication they finally let me go home.

I do not make a good patient, so I'm going to take it easy this weekend and try really hard to do nothing.

I have to keep working or we'll loose our insurance.
Praying I can make it six more weeks,
will you pray, too?



5 comments:

Kalona said...

Praying! Be careful.

Anonymous said...

You bet I will ! .. and pass on word of you latest news to others I know praying for you too. Sarah

Anonymous said...

We are still here holding you and your family up in prayer. Sarah and many other blogger friends

K said...

Praying.

On the bright side that is one nice FHR tracing on your little girl!!! What a healthy little happy camper you're growing in there!! Keep up the good work,Momma.

Therese said...

Catching up a bit late here JoAnn but I will be praying for you and your little girl.