Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Get your grill on!

I finally awakened from my coma and have adjusted back to a normal schedule. Doug surprised me not once, but TWICE by making dinner two nights in a row. He is the master of the grill, and once he gets inspired to make something, watch out!
It is seriously good stuff!

Doug often likes to cook with alcohol...

...sometimes he even puts a little in the food!

Oh.My.Word.
We'll shred the remnants of this bad boy tomorrow night for BBQ sandwiches
(with some of Doug's *hic* "special sauce" *hic*).
Now that make THREE meals I didn't have to cook this week!
God bless Dougie...and God bless that grill!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad to see you have come back to the land of the living!!! And yes, when husband's cook....it can be such a good thing...sooo...do you have a recipe for this? Or is it one of those "dash of this, splash of that" sort of things?

JoAnnC. said...

The Grill Master will not reveal his secrets to me. He says, "You are not wise enough in the ways of the grill, Grasshopper."
And as long as he's willing to cook, I'm not asking!