Sunday, November 9, 2008

I *heart* Smilebox!

You've got to check out Smilebox! I love to do digital scrapbooking but lately I haven't had much time. With Smilebox, you have hundreds of beautiful templates to plug your pictures into. You can personalize the pages easily and uploading photos is super fast! Best of all, IT'S FREE!
Here is the first thing I did on Smilebox, it's a day at the beach from this summer:
Click to play A Day at the Beach 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

All of this took less than five minutes to put together! You can enjoy them online, send to friends or family, even have them printed on high quality paper to put into scrapbbooks! I LOVE this site! You'll definitely be seeing more of these from me in the future!

No comments: